So I know instead of blogging I should be packing, but when you're running out of boxes there's not much to do! Plus, I've been trying to take one good picture every day this year. Some days are a little better than others, but I'm doing my best to keep up! I wanted to take advantage of Max napping and share some of the super cute ones :) Obviously most of them (if not all...) feature Max. *Just as a side note for all of you Indiana people...Kansas is finally experiencing winter. Of course it's not 7 below before the wind chill...but it did finally snow!
Max realizing he was caught trying to crawl between the chair & table. Crazy...he's crawling!
Sporting the new hat Mama knit (My first very successful hat, which I'm quite proud of!)
Watching TV with Daddy while chewing on the remote, a favorite night time activity :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the new pictures! Especially the last one...gotta love that face! I'm very impressed with your knitting skills...super cute! Have fun packing : )
1 comment:
Love the new pictures! Especially the last one...gotta love that face! I'm very impressed with your knitting skills...super cute! Have fun packing : )
Post a Comment