I can't believe it's already October! Time sure flies by...Max will be 3 months this week! He's getting so big...it's exciting :) He wakes up every morning trying to talk & play...and spends his evenings trying to impress Daddy. We've been trying to fight off a stomach bug lately...so we've been cuddling a little more than usual (which is fine by mommy!) Right now we are super excited for the end of the month. Grandpa & Grandma Q are coming for a visit! It's been quite some time since they've seen Max, so he will seem tons different i'm sure! When they head back home, Max & I are going with them. We'll be staying with Meme & Papa for a few weeks, and meeting Aunt B's new baby (which will be here REAL soon!)...plus playing with cousins & meeting tons of family! Before any of this can happen though, i have to get my fall cleaning done! I've been working on it...and now need to get cracking on my fall decorating. By the time Max & i get back home from our trip it will be almost Thanksgiving-which means Christmas decorations. So...i really need to experience fall for at least a brief while :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
10.06.08
I can't believe it's already October! Time sure flies by...Max will be 3 months this week! He's getting so big...it's exciting :) He wakes up every morning trying to talk & play...and spends his evenings trying to impress Daddy. We've been trying to fight off a stomach bug lately...so we've been cuddling a little more than usual (which is fine by mommy!) Right now we are super excited for the end of the month. Grandpa & Grandma Q are coming for a visit! It's been quite some time since they've seen Max, so he will seem tons different i'm sure! When they head back home, Max & I are going with them. We'll be staying with Meme & Papa for a few weeks, and meeting Aunt B's new baby (which will be here REAL soon!)...plus playing with cousins & meeting tons of family! Before any of this can happen though, i have to get my fall cleaning done! I've been working on it...and now need to get cracking on my fall decorating. By the time Max & i get back home from our trip it will be almost Thanksgiving-which means Christmas decorations. So...i really need to experience fall for at least a brief while :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baby Q is getting so big!! He looks like his daddy. The boys are so excited for you to come. I am not sure who they will want to see more, Max or the new baby! :) Lots of love xoxoxoxo
Hi Kels! Love the new pics of Max by the way! Yes I would love to see you both! And since I'm not far from Sweetser, we'll have to set something up so I can come see you! I bet you're excited to come home and see your family : ) Closer to that time let's set something up!
~Brooke
Post a Comment