




So in the anticipation of Spring, i went to the local home decor store and went a little crazy! This town doesn't have much as far as shopping goes, but i have found one treasure of a store, Deja Vu. They have every nook & cranny packed with fun finds & always have fresh coffee & cookies. I went in to get some Easter stuff, and came out with more than I thought! The picture of the nest & egg is a metal plaque for the Baby's room. The rooster & chick are replicas of vintage printed cut outs. I can't get enough of birds, nests, & eggs! For now they will trick my mind into spring, later they will accompany the picture in the Baby's room. I don't normally spend so much in one trip, but this is the reason i work! To not feel guilty about the joys in life :)
2 comments:
Are we sisters?? Did you see my post from last night? We are both anxiously awaiting spring! They are very cute finds!! You have given me very cute ideas for baby announcements and gifts:) Little birds are so cute!
Love ya
sorry...another comment. That bird would be really cute for your title picture. just a thought. you can edit for free at picnik.com.
Post a Comment